- Open your browser and go to the Peranso website
- Select the Downloads section in the top navigation bar of the Peranso website
- This section shows the most recent Peranso release currently available for download. Click on Peranso 3.x.y.z (where x.y.z refers to the actual Peranso 3 release number). This will download Peranso to your PC.
- Confirm the installation by clicking the Yes button
- The Peranso installer now launches, first showing you the License Agreement screen. Click I accept the agreement followed by the Next > button.
- In the Select Destination Location screen, either accept the default installation folder, or use the Browse... button to select a different location. Then click the Next > button.
- In the Select Additional Tasks screen you can opt to create a desktop shortcut for Peranso. Then press the Next > button.
- In the Ready to Install screen click the Install button
- In the final screen Completing the Peranso Setup Wizard click on the Finish button to complete your Peranso installation. This will launch Peranso.
If you have not yet registered Peranso, you can run the software in Trial Mode or purchase a Registration Key (license) by registering Peranso.
IMPORTANT: if you experience download or installation problems caused by your virus scanner, then read the Anti-virus software blocks your Peranso installation in the Troubleshooting section of this User Guide.